4.26.2010

NYC 2010

We had a great time. It was hectic, but New York shouldn't be any other way.
New York April 2010


We went to the Moma and the Whitney. We saw Frances McDormand and Maura Tierney (both of whom I am a huge fan) in The Wooster Group's "North Atlantic" and we saw Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes in "Promises, Promises". The musical was servicable, but the main reason we went, the end of Act I "Turkey Lurkey Time," was a little less than the Bennett/McKechnie extravaganza I was hoping for. However, the t-shirt I purchased is from that number. (Picture soon.) Bill and Derek saw "A Behanding in Spokane" with Sam Rockwell and Christopher Walken. It sounded like a hilarious show. I wish I had tons of money and could see lots of shows but time and budget never seem to permit.

No comments: