9.21.2007

Carry me

I haven't gotten it yet, but I already love it.
"Get a new bag" has been on my to do list for a very, very long time.
I've had the same Gap messenger for at least five years. It is old and and the plastic in the ID case is warped and the old girl just needs to be put down. I haven't been holding onto it for any reason other than I haven't been able to find something I like--and there's no way in hell I'm spending more than a hundred bones on a new one.
Sure, there's a couple
Tumis that are ok (and way too expensive). I even considered an Armani Exchange tote. This morning, I found a Puma bag that I liked well enough, so I placed it in the virtual cart and at the bottom of the screen was thumbnail for the Oxio Freedomer.
Finally after literally years of nearly buying something, I made the commitment. She's a beauty--and well under the hundred buck limit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As jealous as I am, I'm secretly releived you didn't get that one in Details that looked like a purse.

GayProf said...

I hope it has lots of pockets and storage bits.

Anonymous said...

Me likey!

This Boy Elroy said...

You have chosen, wisely.

Anonymous said...

impatiently waiting for your decibel review!!!

Anonymous said...

very hip, I love it!

I'm content using my quasi-bookbag/laptop combo from Roots.

jeremy said...

Soon anonymous commenter . . . very soon . . .

fashion bags said...

You found a Puma bag that I liked well enough, You might also like this website which is for fashion women bags:bosidu