9.14.2007

Have I told you lately



I love that every Friday Amazon sends me a list of movies that I can download directly to my Tivo box for 99 cents. I think that's pretty awesome. Sure, most of the movies have been crap, but for a buck--and I don't have to go to Blockbuster--can't be beat.

So far we've done TMNT, Zodiac, Hot Fuzz, and, um, a couple I can't recall right now.

For tonight, Perfume and the pilot for NBC's Bionic Woman (which was free).


I am also loving Palermo's. Phil and I stopped in for lunch a couple Saturdays ago. It was great, but what I really love is free delivery and ordering on-line. Their lasagna comes in one of those thick heavy duty foil containers with a cardboard top. Its actually baked in that container and the level of crispiness that the cheese along the edge gets is all kinds of perfect. Their polpette is prepared similarly and is equally as satisfying--especially if you're in the mood for balls.

Oh, and delivery is wikkid hella fast.


Oh, and will everyone please start saving some scratch to buy my this for Christmas? Yes, I realize I don't need it by any stretch of the imagination, but its so cool! And so cool-looking!


Have a great weekend, I'll be hiking. And yes, gayming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is a great deal!
I could get into trouble with that- I probably wouldn't leave my couch.