7.24.2006

Musical (The Rex is) Monday

Don't laugh, he's sensitive!In honor of The Sean Show's newest column (which, if you'll notice, I make a tiny contribution to), I'm uploading my (most likely) final mix using my crappy ol' mixing program. Acid is now on ye olde computer and the learning process has begun. Everything I've ever dreamed of doing for a mix is now available to me. Of course, such precision also means a much steeper learning curve. That's ok, though. I've got my trusty sidekick Matthew to learn with me.

Well, without further ado, I give you:

OKDJ vol. 6

The Present Lover - L'Uomo
Ah, Git Up - Wink
World Hold On - Bob Sinclair feat. Steve Edwards
In Space (C&M's Roll-In-Space Remix) - Fatty Acid
Inside - Fairmont
B1 Down (Drama Society Remix) - Ellen Allien
I Wish You Were Gone (Vocal Edit) - Joakim
Tied to the 80's - MRI
Silent Shout - The Knife
Alaska - Monolake
Changes (Swayzak Darkfarmer Remix) - Tahiti 80

Only 11 tracks, just over an hour, but I think I do a fairly good job of running the gamut. A little bit for everyone. (And if you didn't notice, I crammed in a tonne of tracks I lurve!) I hope you like it!

And in case you don't believe me about the JB's new album, check this track-
In the Morning - Junior Boys

Ok, that's it for Musical Monday. I figure its a good way to start off the week.


No comments: