9.20.2006

Ask the 8 ball


This is lifted from Janice -

Basically, you use iTunes on shuffle to answer the following questions:

1. How are you feeling today?
Back in My Arms Again - The Supremes

2. Will you get far in life?
Days Like This - from Falsettoland (Original Off-Broadway Cast)

3. What do your friends see you as?
What Else is There? (Jacques Lu Cont Radio Mix) - Royksopp

4. What is your best friend's theme song?
My Friend Dario - Vitalic

5. What is the story of your life?
I am You - Nightmares on Wax

6. What was high school like?
Cardiology (Isolee mix) - Recloose

7. How can you get ahead in life?
Something Bad is Happening (Reprise) - Falsettoland (Original Off-Broadway Cast)

8. What is the best thing about your friends?
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man after Midnight) - ABBA

9. What is in store for this weekend?
Monday Paracetamol - Ulrich Schnauss

10. What song describes you?
Carnage, Ok! - Sergej Auto

11. To describe your grandparents?
New Friend - The Concretes

12. How is your life going?
Morning Disaster - L'Altra

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
What else is there? (Trentemoller Remix) - Royksopp

14. How does the world see you?
It Ain't Easy - Jazmina

15. Will you have a happy life?
Get Me Away from here I'm Dyin' - Belle & Sebastian

16. What do your friends really think about you?
Nobody Knows - Zoot Woman

17. Do people secretly lust after you?
My Son Mystic - Gay Dad

18. How can I make myself happy?
As Four - The Concretes

19. What should you do with your life?
Midnight Sun - Ivy


Um. I can't make sense of most of them, but the answers to 10, 12, 13 and 15 made me chuckle.

No comments: