3.14.2005

big ups to all my people in Seattle

How was your weekend? Did you actually plan to go out this weekend? Like plan in advance to do something? Well, in case you didn't know, I like to procrastinate. As a result of said lazy behavior, I missed all kinds of fun things this weekend. Kings of Convenience--sold out. Robots @ the Majestic Bay--sold out.
But don't feel sorry for me. I did get a chance to do some much needed cleaning. While cleaning, I listened to the amazing
L'Altra album Different Days over and over. You can look for a review of it on Copacetic sometime soon. And while you're over there, my review of the Todd Haynes film Safe is up!! (Thanks Janice!)
I wish I had something more clever to impart. Some kernel of wisdom that will last you until my next post. Unfortunately, gentle reader, I do not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's up, and it's awesome! :) jeremy rocks!