8.10.2005

Beautiful Tacoma

I know you've been diligent in checking my blog and been let down when your efforts reap no reward. I'm sorry. I've been really busy. Anyway, this past weekend Michael and I went to the Tacoma Glass Museum so we could each take some pictures. I was totally bummed to find that most of the outdoor exhibits had been taken down. It had been a while since I'd been there, but I thought for sure that the red glass house would still be there. Ah well. I'm taking pictures so I can enter the next employee photo contest. I'm not the best photographer, and my digicam is like three years old (read: ancient) but I at least want to be able to submit a photo or two for the contest. Here's where you come in. Pick your fave of these three:
A)


B)


or
C)



Ok. That's it for now. My review for
Mysterious Skin should be popping up on Copacetic anyday now and I'm still working on my review for Kafka on the Shore.
Oh yeah, and I wanted to give a shout out to my new bus buddy--Nikki!! Maybe if her sister and I talk to her enough, we can convince her to be my gym buddy, too!! Also, I updated the Up and Coming shows in the sidebar. Now that's it. Fer real, yo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.