7.14.2005

The results are in

In case you only check the blog and don't check the sidebar--I was locked in the vault yesterday and decided to put a poll up on the site.
I'm gonna try to update it frequently--even when I don't update the blog, so check back often!! (Ok, that's just my vain attempt to see my site meter stats rise.)
So, in case you were wondering--
The results for the first poll are:
The last time I wanted to stab someone was:
On the dancefloor - 0
At a movie theatre - 0
Driving my car - 1
On public transit - 0
I would never stab anyone - 0
I only stab with my penis - 2

That's right! Three whole people voted. And I was one of them. Ok, I was two of them. Fine, you caught me, I'm all three.
New poll up today!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need another choice. The two I'd choose are way to extreme.

Tennille

Anonymous said...

Better all though really I'd say some tracks are awesome and some really, really pale in comparison to their other album. And its way more polished than I was expecting.