3.30.2006

Sharpening Paris Hilton's Face

So I'm not really in the vault anymore and its making my posting quite erratic. I apologize to you, dear reader, for not finding time to share the inanity that is my life with you.
Sunset from the porch last night.
So the weather has been about as nice as that picture implies--not too cold with low, fast moving clouds. Spring has been doing its bouncy thing, and the hormonal reawakening which accompanies the seasonal change has made my eyes gaze a little longer, my step a little quicker, and my johnson a little harder.

I've been slobbering over nearly every guy I've seen in the past week or so. (Well, almost.) Every guy I see is cute or hot or sexy or attractive for a different reason. Today on the bus ride home from work (what is it about the bus), I saw the guy who has a bag that looks like mine. I sat directly across from him. No recognition whatsoever. Bummer.
Last night, a guy at the bus stop and I both arrived mere minutes late. The next bus wasn't for a half hour, so I headed to the next stop. When I got there, I looked back and he was taking the same route as me. He was a traditional PacNWer. Navy blue pea coat, unbuttoned, collar popped. Red heather wool sweater. Vintage jeans and white sneaks with a single red racing stripe. Quite a bit of scruff, pale, dark hair.
I don't know what it is about pale guys, but I've always found the ability to see one's veins as unbelievably sexy. Wait a second, where was I?
Oh yeah, so he was behind me, probably about half a block. At the next stop, I look back "for the bus," but really only to make eyes at the guy. I think to myself, Did we exchange a look back there at the bus stop? I start writing stories about he and I. About us. We'll laugh one day about how we met because we both missed the bus. About how I turned back at every stop just to look at him. About how I stepped on my shoelaces until they became untied. About how I bent the fuck over in front of him, and how he knew he had to have a piece of that.
My dance of the seven thin(ly) veils, however, was wasted on him.
Maybe the next guy I bend over in front of will take me up on the offer.

Oh, and in case you're keeping track, here's my newest (and crappiest!) post on Seattlest. Its so crappy because I've been so boy crazy lately. Oh yeah, and training for life outside of the vault.

If you're wondering about the title of this post, its what I did at work all day yesterday.

2 comments:

GayProf said...

As for all the random lust, don’t you think it’s part of Spring Fever?

As for:

I don't know what it is about pale guys, but I've always found the ability to see one's veins as unbelievably sexy.

I am bit concerned that you might be an undiagnosed vampire. It would explain staying up all night, living in a crypt – uh - vault, and the vein thing. I am not saying, I am just saying.

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humor .. it is a gothic-type style of humor but I like it. I like the burning sexuality you embrace. Anyway, this is my new favorite blog! And I love American Apparel. Go LA!
I hope you won't mind if I give a shout out to Las Vegas nightclubs ... But keep the great American Apparel ads coming and give me a visit!