11.16.2005

Reunited and it feels so good

Well, after a lengthy separation, Lorelai and Rory are back together. Was it sweet? Well, Kelley was crying. I, on the other hand, was completely angry at the ridiculous 5th season plot twist. Buffy did it, The Cosby Show did it, even Diff'rent Strokes did it. And what exactly does bringing in a young, cute character do? Well, if you work for the network, the line probably sounds something like, "brings in a younger demographic," but if you're a television enthusiast, then it sounds more like, "the end is near." So I'm giving Gilmore Girls one, maybe two more seasons tops. [TVSquad recap]
I thought I was a nerd, but this dude is a total dweeb (and I mean that in a nice way).
Peace Division releases 'Club Therapy' on NRK. The vocal for this track is on Sander Kleinenberg's Everybody CD and I've always loved it. Peace Division lays the smack down, though, and blows D2's version out-da-water. [stream]
I guess that's it. If my links seem a little random today, its cuz that's the way I'm feelin'.

No comments: