11.08.2005

Vote. No, really. Vote.

I know you're expecting a summation of last night's events at Kane Hall, but I left my USB connector cable at home so I can't upload pictures. That's ok, though, because there is tons o' crap to talk about.
First of all:
AT LONG LAST!!!
George R. R. Martin's A Feast for Crows is available. The good news--now I have something to read for the winter months. The bad news--this is only half of the intended novel. His publisher told him he was writing too damn much so the story gets split and some of my favorite characters won't surface until the second half gets released.
Secondly, Happy Birthday to Parker Posey and Risa's sister Nikki!!!
Last night's double feature of Arrested Development was much needed, but (and maybe this is just because I was watching by myself instead of with the gang) some of the jokes are reaching a little too far. Por ejemplo, the "pussy" jokes in the first episode with the cutaways to an English play. Also, Charlize Theron has overstayed her welcome, but the parody of Pretty Woman was pretty effing funny. Then you find out she's a tard, and tards are always funny.
Tonight! Jess returns to Gilmore Girls to slap some sense into Rory. About friggin' time!
Uh. What else. Oh yeah, if you like the house music, then I'd like to direct you to this site where you can vote on the House Music Awards.
Check out the cast listing for the much-anticipated Todd Haynes film "I'm Not There: Suppositions on a Film About Bob Dylan". Looks to be a winner.
I think that's it. It seemed like there was more . . . maybe there will be.
Oh, I put up my atom feed so if you use an aggregator, you can add me to your list.

No comments: