10.25.2005

Party girl

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I want to party with Parker Posey. From rumors of a drug-fueled binge through Disneyland with ex Stuart Townsend to rumors of a drug-fueled binge in hotel rooms with current beau Ryan Adams, I bet that bitch can throw down.
Here's the latest from the
NY Daily News:

Parker Posey has been accused of damaging her posh Sydney rental apartment to
the tune of $12,000. The alleged problems range from missing toilet brushes to
damaged antique furniture, stained carpets and scratched marble flooring. A rep
for Posey said her client had nothing to do with the damage.



Quentin Harris' latest, "Let's Be Young" is released on NRK this week. While the original mix is tight and laced with disco horns, my boy Ashley Beedle really brings that old skool house flavor (that would fit surprisingly well in the Party Girl soundtrack). [Real Audio samples]

If you can't make it to Savannah . . .
This year's Savannah College of Art and Design will be video pod-cast which is pretty much awesome because Walter Murch, Ellen Burstyn, Don Bluth, Jeff Daniels, Terry Zwigoff, and Natasha Richardson will all be part of panel discussions and lectures. [Natasha--He-he-hello!]

Gilmore Girls news . . . Milo Ventimiglia will be reprising his role as Jess, Rory's ex. He's got a big-shot now and Rory has to re-think living with Grams and Gramps. Plus, David Sutcliffe will make an appearance as Rory's dad. Maybe he can shake some sense into her. And finally, a top secret guest star will be making an appearance as someone from Luke's past who will test his and Lorelai's relationship. Does anyone know if Milo and Alexis are still dating in real life? Oh yeah, and tonight is my fave Sec'y of State, Madeleine Albright showing her acting chops by playing none other than herself. [via
WFAA]

ANTM news . . . Janice Dickinson signs deal for reality show. Don't get it twisted. [
Article]

And I think that's it for now.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I want to party with Parker too! I love that bitch so much I think I would please her in any way she demanded me to.

Thanks for the tip on the panel in Svannah! I love Ellen and Natasha as well. Is it me or is Richardson always cast as the iron bitch in every movie she's in? My favorite is when she appears in AbFab, "We took our inspiration from the new electrographic architechture."

jeremy said...

Yeah, she always plays the bitch--but I would, too if I had to be married to Liam Neeson.