10.06.2005

Show listings

I've been super behind on logging all the shows that are coming to town which I am interested in attending (see sidebar). So I thought I'd take the time to do Concert Calendar of sorts.
Well, tonight, I'm checking out Steve Lawler @ Trinity -- I love Steve's discs and this will be the first time I've heard him play out--plus we're the kick-off for his new Lights Out 3 Disc out on Global Underground. If you're not familiar with these discs, the packaging alone is enough to make you cream yourself. Then you get roughed up by the basslines and you know its over!! (Lyrics from Lights Out 1, Disc 2 include, "Gonna make you hard/gonna get it off") Gurl! That be durrty!
Ok. Now here's the rundown:
10/11 - Bob Mould @ Neumo's
10/22 - Iron & Wine / Calexico @ The Moore
10/24 - KRS-One @ Chop Suey
11/4 - Katrina Benefit Show @ Chop Suey
11/9 - Styrofoam (w/ live band) @ Chop Suey
11/16 - Adult. @ Chop Suey
11/17 - Jem @ The Moore
12/3 - !!! @ The Croc
Jebus-fawkin-Chris that's alotta music!!! In bold are the ones I'm mos def gonna be at.

No comments: